The Commission is proposing that $1,250,000 non-recurring funds be available in Fiscal Year 2018-19 to be competitively awarded to Community Transportation Coordinators to support transportation projects that:
- Enhance the access of older adults, persons with disabilities, and low income individuals to healthcare, shopping, education, employment, etc.;
- Assist in the development, improvement, and use of transportation systems in non-urbanized areas;
- Promote the efficient coordination of services;
- Support inter-city bus transportation; and
- Encourage private transportation provider participation.
The manual provides instructions for Community Transportation Coordinators to follow when applying for these funds.
Mobility Enhancement Grant Program Manual New 3/6/2018
Mobility Enhancement Grant Forms New 3/6/2018